Guidelines for Financial Reimbursement Program
The AFP seeks to advance the fundraising professional through education and training. The Calgary & Area Chapter of AFP will increase accessibility to educational programs by offering financial reimbursement to individuals (members and non-members), to attend educational sessions and conferences relevant to fundraisers and offered locally, nationally and internationally.
The Calgary & Area Chapter has designated funds raised from Philanthropy Day each year to be set aside for the Education Fund. This fund will be used to award financial reimbursement for AFP members to support them in professional development opportunities.
Eligible Conferences and Programs:
1. Toronto Congress, November 2012, (2) scholarships available at $1,250 each
2. Chamberlain Scholarship for International Conference, March 2012, (1) scholarship available at $500
3. Banff Compass Conference, TBD 2013, (10) scholarship available at $750
4. AFP Curriculem Courses, To be arranged, (5) scholarship available at $200
5. CFRE Review Course, To be arranged, (5) scholarship available at $200
6. Members Choice, To be arranged, (2) scholarship available at $500
Please forward your applications to AFP Calgary & Area Chapter email@example.com or fax 403-297-1035.
Should you have questions please call AFP Calgary & Area Chapter 297-1033.